The Northwest Arkansas Education Service Cooperative is currently hiring for the position of:
K-12 Literacy Specialist
Full time, 240 days beginning July 1, 2020
* K-12 Reading Specialist or Reading Endorsement and valid Arkansas teaching license
* Experience in adult learning situations and team problem solving
* Have current knowledge of research and effective practices in the areas of literacy development, literacy instruction, assessment and professional development. Knowledge of The Science of Reading helpful.
* Training in R.I.S.E.(Reading Initiative for Student Excellence) Arkansas helpful
* Provide on-site technical assistance, model best practices, observe and coach teachers, support school districts’ curriculum, professional and leadership development
*At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
*Master degree preferred
*Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The Northwest Arkansas Education Services Cooperative is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Interested parties should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Northwest Arkansas Education Service Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.