The Northwest Arkansas Education Service Cooperative is currently hiring for the position of:
DIRECTOR – NWAESC
Full Time Position – 240 Days
Start Date – July 1, 2020
Responsibilities of the Director
According to Act 349, Section 16, the Director of the NWAESC shall be assigned but not limited to, the following duties by the Board of Directors:
- Administer the programs and services of the NWAESC.
- Recommend the employment of personnel authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the budget for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Direct expenditures of funds within the budget.
- Prepare and present financial reports as may be determined necessary by either the Board or the Director.
- Perform such other duties as may be required by the Board of Directors and the policies, rules, and regulations of the State Board of Education.
- In addition to the statutory requirements, the Director shall also be responsible for satisfactorily meeting annual goals designated by the Board.
- Hold an administrator’s certificate. Experience as superintendent for 5 years minimum preferred. At least 15 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Meet all requirements to serve as a superintendent of schools in Arkansas or have an equivalent level of education and administrative experience.
- Advanced Studies degree preferred
Compensation will be based on education level and experience.
Send resume/application to Dr. Andrea Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to submit: December 2, 2019
The Northwest Arkansas Education Services Cooperative is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Interested parties should send a resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Northwest Arkansas Education Service Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.